GDT: #75 | Sabres at Flyers | April 1, 2023 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP, MSG-B, maybe ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
giphy-2.gif

Rocket.

• Wow
Reactions: bennysflyers16

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
Any word on what’s going on with Hart?
His injury is hurting the Phantoms more than the Flyers. Their AHL goalies suck. Other teams seem to be able to find them but not us. Why couldn't they have signed one of their AHL to an NHL contract for the remainder of the year and then played Ersson in net for the Phantoms?

Aslo, Hart seems to be very injury prone. really would not mind trading him....

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
His injury is hurting the Phantoms more than the Flyers. Their AHL goalies suck. Other teams seem to be able to find them but not us. Why couldn't they have signed one of their AHL to an NHL contract for the remainder of the year and then played Ersson in net for the Phantoms?

Aslo, Hart seems to be very injury prone. really would not mind trading him....
tbh i think hes trying to get traded..

i cant blame him 1 bit.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
The first time I posted about Coatsey on the intrawebs is was something like "he makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit" referring to the homerism. I only know him from his broadcasting since 2012. But outside of that he seems like a sweet man and I wish him happy golf games.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I actually thought that was one of the more exciting periods this season, though I guess that’s not saying much.
This is just my observation, but aside from the Allison breakaway, there was nothing I would classify as even remotely exciting in the first 16 minutes of the period.

Brutal defense there. Nice shot by Tuch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad