NHL Entry Draft: 7 Round mock draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
I'm inpatient so if the teams are not filled by 5:00 PM Sunday you can take any team thats available " First pick is mine ManByng get's second pick."

Last edited:

Starchild74

Aug 27, 2009
LOS ANGELES KING

Willing to trade

Jeff Carter
Mike Richards
Dustin Brown
Robyn Regehr

Also looking to add a pick for the negotiation rights to Marion Gaborik

Not trading

Anze Kopitar
Drew Doughty
Jonathan Quick
Tyler Toffoli

Last edited:

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
4 more teams left as Tampa is taken there is now 4 more teams left: Boston, Chicago, Colorado and Pittsburgh

canucks10

Jan 15, 2014
Over the Rainbow
:nucks Trade Block

Pretty simple: Untouchables: Tanev (resigning), Kassian (resigning), Santorelli (resigning), Lack, Jensen, Horvat, Shinkaruk, Cassels, Corrado

Everybody else IS available looking for young roster players, prospects or picks!

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
:flames trade block

Looking to Move
Jiri Hudler
Dennis Wideman
Kris Russell

Untouchables
Johnny Gaudreau
T.J Brodie
Sean Monahan
Emile Poirier
Morgan Klimchuk
Jon Gillies
Joni Ortio

Hard to Get
Mark Giordano (looking for 1st, good defense prospect or right winger)
Sven Baertschi (looking for 1 prospect of equal value, no LWers)
Latislav Smid (young NHLer and pick)

Looking For
• Power/truculence
• RWers and Defensemen
• Youth
• Leadership
• Players close to being NHL ready or young NHLers

LOOKING TO TRADE BACK FROM 4th OVERALL BUT KEEP IN THE TOP 10

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
when is trading to start? have been PM'ed by quite a few and have a deal in place, lemme know when can post up...

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
3 teams left with an hour left before trading allowed and sorry Gillies32 but there is already 3 people who want another team

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
That is it I will get the teams me, ManByng and bosnyi will have also please PM me any trades that are completed the trade deadline will now commence from now till Tuesday at 8 am when the first pick will commence

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
Onthebrink if Bosnyi doesn't want pittsburgh the you can have Pittsburgh

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
Does there have to be a trade deadline? Why can't we trade while picks are still being made? That's part of the draft, if the guy you want gets taken, you can trade your pick. I think there should be no trade deadline

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
i want to have a trade deadline because it allows people to get a head start on trading like if the 1'st overall pick wants to be traded then there is less time to make the pick if/when the deal is made

ZeroPT*

Perry,Getz,Lindholm,Fowler and Gibson the only untouchables on the team. Looking for big RHD, 2C and bottom 6 upgrades. Also looking to move up in the draft.

PM me offers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad