GDT: #7 | Flyers at Capitals | Wednesday, October 23rd, 2024 | 7:30 PM | TNT, 93.3 FM

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
I think it is funny that Tortorella is heavily to blame for the roster makeup, so nobody can defend him over the talent he's been given. And at the same time, it's management's fault for letting that happen. Nobody gets away.
I never realized until recently the lengths people go to defend torts. I'm seeing people say that it's great for development to sit in the press box. Sitting in the press box and practicing with the team is better than playing in Juniors

36 years until I saw that argument

ponder719

M-M-M-Matvei and the Jett
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I never realized until recently the lengths people go to defend torts. I'm seeing people say that it's great for development to sit in the press box. Sitting in the press box and practicing with the team is better than playing in Juniors

I mean, what coach in the league has more experience sitting in the press box instead of doing his job than Torts? If anyone would know the value of it, he would.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

The person who argued that is allowed to use electricity without supervision. Wild.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
They need to keep Torts on this season.

There is a small chance Lappy comes in, or Shaw - and they get a boost because of it.

Let him fly this clunker into the mountain.

Do wish Matvei didn’t come over so quick. This isn’t an environment to develop even a pube in.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Well on that note I'm gonna go find some sausage to heat over fire

dumb-stupid.gif

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad