GDT: 7/3/2014 - Rangers @ Hurricanes. I'm not saying it was Aliens... But, it was Aliens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Love the Aliens series.

I'll be there tonight with my bride to be and some friends. Going to wear my Beiga Jersey, they haven't lost any game I have worn it to.

Edit, brought my Semin Jersey.

Last edited:

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
There's only been like 4 times this year when the Canes didn't follow up a win with at least 1 point. Hopefully I just jinxed them.

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Probable lines for tonight:

Skinner-E. Staal-Lindholm
Tlusty-J. Staal-Semin
Gerbe-Nash-Dwyer
Bowman-Loktionov-Malhotra

Sekera-Liles
Hainsey-Bellemore
Harrison-Murphy

Khudobin in the net.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I can't imagine the 4th line will go like that. I know it's what happened in practice, but there's no way Malhotra is not taking faceoffs. Right now, it's pretty much the only thing he brings.

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
I can't imagine the 4th line will go like that. I know it's what happened in practice, but there's no way Malhotra is not taking faceoffs. Right now, it's pretty much the only thing he brings.

They said that Loktionov starts at the fourth line and could then move up at some point of the game. I think he's going to end up on the third line either as a winger or replacing Nash as the center. He also practised on the second powerplay unit.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I won't be at tonight's game but look what came in the mail yesterday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad