GDT: #7 ⋅ Ducks @ Rangers ⋅ 4:00 PM PDT

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
I'll give him time to adjust to greater leadership responsibility, but Gudas has low-key been very bad to start the season.

Bad period. This team cannot handle any sort of forecheck and can't forecheck themselves, story of the last 65 or so games of the Cronin era.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
when will the boys start shooting?
I'm more concerned about the defense right now. Puck management was actually a lot better than the Colorado and LA games (and first half of the SJ game). It still wasn't what I'd call *good* since much better than actual dogshit falls around meh and just okay. But the defense is really poor right now.

Reactions: hockey webcomics

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
At what point does cronin ask himself if maybe they just aren't going to work themselves into his system and adjust?
Are we even sure he has the ability to adjust? He seems like a guy who has told himself he is sticking with the first system he learned because he won a peewee title using it.

Reactions: Static

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Been like that for years. Dude seems like such a coward who is afraid of any contact so he just goes backwards to avoid physical play.

I wouldn't care as much if he was being partnered with a more experienced Dman, but it's forcing Zellweger to have to retreat back into his own zone instead of heading up ice, mitigating his strengths.

Reactions: KelVarnsen

Ad

Ad

Ad