Post-Game Talk: #63: Oilers at Flyers, Thursday, March 3, 2016

Krazed Flyer

Who are we?
Sep 22, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Flyers Hockey!

You'll find that in Section 1a, paragraph 2 of the Flyers Hockey handbook, they must always assume games against bad teams will be easy, and forget to show up for the game before simply quitting. For examples, please see: Every Florida game for the last decade.

Don't forget that calls that don't always get called unless they're against

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
****** ass game. Flyers are what they are, a mediocre team who will be up and down all season. It sucks to watch games like that, but they aren't good enough to be consistent or beat the teams they are suppose to beat more often than not.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
If you're Hakstol what do you even do with that? Just tell everyone they were worse than soda made from boiling mustard and move on to the next game?

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
Games like these are why I could never advocate pure tanking. It's hard to watch the team get outplayed so much

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Win more than lose and they have a shot, have to win the next 3 like the last 3.

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010
I don't mind losing a game. But wtf? You get owned in the first period, play well in the second, then completely schooled in the third, at home.... By the Oilers.

Lots of work left to be done.

Just needs more talent. How many guys can turn a game around on this team especially with Voracek out? 3 maybe 4. When more than half of the lineup is full of grinders and filler, it's tough to change the momentum of a game.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Flyers Hockey!

You'll find that in Section 1a, paragraph 2 of the Flyers Hockey handbook, they must always assume games against bad teams will be easy, and forget to show up for the game before simply quitting. For examples, please see: Every Florida game for the last decade.

Flyers hockey is pissing me off...especially since it is screwing up not only our playoff chances but also our lottery chances....:help:

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
4th line next year Raffl PEB UFA

Someone please ensure me White and VV aren't Flyers next year

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Flyers with Giroux on ice tonight:

20 shots for, 9 against.

Flyers without Giroux on ice tonight:

15 shots for, 22 against.

Yet he is -3 on the game. Unreal.

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
Ughhh, I almost wish that they didn't get my hopes up with the previous few games.

I'm so bummed...

House of Cards Season 4 in five hours, though. :)

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013

Don't count on Schenn next game. This looks really bad on his head.

Yeah, that does not look good. Unbelievably careless by Pardy to remove Schenn's helmet and then drive his head the ice like that.

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
Hopefully Schenn is ok, I love physical hockey but that sucks to see one of your guys have something like that happen. The worst part about playing a game on ice.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Yeah, that does not look good. Unbelievably careless by Pardy to remove Schenn's helmet and then drive his head the ice like that.

Party was laughing about it in penalty box too, and mimicking helmet popping up. Piece of ****

Any chance of a Morin call up sooner than later once playoffs are done ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad