GDT: #62: Jets at FLYERS, Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020, 1:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
I also destroyed the trim in our basement with the same equipment, used to the same soundtrack in my head.

Yes! May have been a rite of passage. I actually learned to roller blade in the basement (lots of short area work, if you can imagine), and the side by the stairs was just utterly wrecked from shots.

Also pretended to be a pitcher down there, full wind-up with darts and a dart board. Change-ups from atop the knuckles, sidearm attempts that often hooked badly. Just hundreds of pin holes in shelving and paneling. :D

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
I never did too much damage to the house from hockey, but wrestling is a whole nother story. Let’s just say that my dad was not amused when I scoop slammed my brother right thru the basement paneling.
We broke a window, a light, and left a puck sized dent in the garage playing various types of hockey. Maybe this explains why I played ice hockey... my skating could overcome by abysmal shot.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Not sure Winnipeg is very good, 7-2-1 in their last ten games, but . . .
Beat St Louis twice, home and away, go figure.
After that, they beat Ottawa and Chicago at home, lost to Rangers and Sharks at home, then beat Chicago, LA at home, and Ottawa on the road.

They have two very good lines, then mostly scrubs with Perreault, Little, Letestu and Lowry out.
The defense has been a disaster area, though adding DeMelo will help.
Goalie is their bright spot.

Soup Enthusiast

Good Soup
Jan 25, 2016
Good morning
ayaya.jpg

tymed

Jun 11, 2007
British Columbia
It's so nice going into most matchups and finally feeling again that we're likely going to win. AV has this team playing some pretty damn good hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad