GDT: #62 | Blues at Flyers | March 4, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
Man. I am all in on the Flyers making the playoffs. For me, and my fellow fans who enjoy playoff runs, no matter the chances. But I really thought Walker could/would be traded for truly useful assets, and still make the playoffs.

But he is so clearly very important, out of all proportion to whatever any of us thought before the season began..

And the trade values...let's say a 1st plus for Walker used to seem to be a reasonable offer, and it no longer is.

We'll see.

Nice game too!

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
What is with that date on the Wells Fargo commercial. Coffee ping pong movie karaoke what the hell is even going on? WTF is wrong with a bar? I'm tired just watching it. So much effort for that goofy broad I don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: Amorgus

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
It’s 2024. Can we not do better than “It’s important to have a good shift after a goal?” THEY’RE ALL IMPORTANT.

How can a team that pumps a ton of money into improving things have a broadcast this poor?
honestly do not know the last time I watched a game with the sound not muted..in fact..i am not sure the last time I watched any sport with the sound not muted

• Love
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
It’s 2024. Can we not do better than “It’s important to have a good shift after a goal?” THEY’RE ALL IMPORTANT.

How can a team that pumps a ton of money into improving things have a broadcast this poor?
I like Jackson and Boucher. Other team's broadcasts are usually far worse. And the national games are terrible too. Kevin Weekes spends half the game talking about smart things he said. Chicken Parm is a massive tool.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
TBF, they lost their MVP for a higher up position in the (same) Org

images

There’s no proof the chimp would be a downgrade in either position.

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
I’ve changed my mind… after watching Cam Atkinson, I think it’d be worth a 5th round pick or worse to buy a depth forward… with the specific caveat that he will be taking Atkinson’s roster spot, Cam will be buried in Lehigh Valley and I will never have to see his face again.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I’ve changed my mind… after watching Cam Atkinson, I think it’d be worth a 5th round pick or worse to buy a depth forward… with the specific caveat that he will be taking Atkinson’s roster spot, Cam will be buried in Lehigh Valley and I will never have to see his face again.

That’s not happening tho. We would get another Atkinson and remove Brink.

Reactions: Amorgus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad