GDT: #6: Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2015, Flyers at Bruins, 8:00 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
The crying about Giroux is pretty stupid. His turnover was something he'd want back but he does that 10 times every game and this is the first time in a long time that it's been an issue. The penalty was a mistake but it's not like it was some absurd penalty that he took out of stupidity or laziness. And that shorty wasn't even remotely his fault.

I get that some of you feel the need to cry every time the team is losing but try to hold it together long enough to check if you're making sense.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
The crying about Giroux is pretty stupid. His turnover was something he'd want back but he does that 10 times every game and this is the first time in a long time that it's been an issue. The penalty was a mistake but it's not like it was some absurd penalty that he took out of stupidity or laziness. And that shorty wasn't even remotely his fault.

I get that some of you feel the need to cry every time the team is losing but try to hold it together long enough to check if you're making sense.

The guy has been our best skater through the first 5 games.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
I can't believe so many people think that was a reputation call. That was clearly a head shot if I've ever seen one
I think they think that just because it was only a few inches above the jawline, it "wasn't that bad". In short, they are very, very stupid people.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I can't believe so many people think that was a reputation call. That was clearly a head shot if I've ever seen one

It's not as egregious as some of his other plays, but when the subject is Zac Rinaldo, reputation is part of the package, and definitely worth suspending. Intelligent players know better, he isn't one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad