GDT: #6 | Capitals at Flyers | Tuesday, October 22, 2024 | 6:00 PM Frenzy Time | ESPN

snoop88

Apr 15, 2012
I kind of love how bad this team is.

Even if you think this front office is delusional, reality will set in quickly in the standings. The more selling, the better.

Reactions: AndHeMissedTheNet

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
Oh and the Drysdale trade is officially awful.

Glass man. Bust. No point in trying to dunk on Gauthier anymore. He’s already better.
Not sure if it's just the Flyers' propagandists or other games I've been watching, but I keep on hearing "you just don't know what a defenseman is until they've played 300 games!"

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Whether it’s called a rebuild or not the holes in this team are big enough that they probably aren’t fixable in a year so there is a good chance they are picking high in the draft the next couple years whether they want to or not. It could make for a terrible viewing experience but the wave of players we are hoping for could very possibly be coming in the next few seasons

MayonnaiseOreo

Undiagnosed Everything
Apr 8, 2012
A Glass of Milk
It's a good thing I love hockey and not just the Flyers because otherwise I'd be miserable at the game tomorrow night. Hope they get smoked 6-2 but Michkov pots at least one.

EdmFlyersfan

Feb 20, 2007
Edmonton
Last game of my trip to Philly, pretty pathetic performance in both games...only saving grace was Michkov got a point.

The arena was almost 40% empty by the 6 minute mark of the 3rd, fans boo'd (again, but not as loudly as the Saturday crowd)...fans might just be apathetic now (even though it's only a couple games in).

Heading back to Edmonton tomorrow, the people and history are just fantastic in this city thanks for memories.

Will come back once we are a good team again (hopefully 4 years from now).

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I’ll tell you what. I’m thrilled.

tank-ecou2jpkvuncnurm.gif

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Whether it’s called a rebuild or not the holes in this team are big enough that they probably aren’t fixable in a year so there is a good chance they are picking high in the draft the next couple years whether they want to or not. It could make for a terrible viewing experience but the wave of players we are hoping for could very possibly be coming in the next few seasons
We could live with that if they showed an inkling of they knew what they were doing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad