GDT: #6 | Capitals at Flyers | Tuesday, October 22, 2024 | 6:00 PM Frenzy Time | ESPN

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Note to self, when you order DoorDash and it gives you the “want to add any other items before this clock hits 0:00?” Option, don’t do it.

Ordered Mexican and forgot to add some Mexican Cokes.

The first order is at my house. The second order of just the cokes, the person is waiting at the restaurant still. I’m guessing hoping that I cancel it (which I can’t at this point as I don’t get a refund). Two different dashers.

Why would they break this up between people?!

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Tortorella is who he is. He's the guy who thought Cates was a 1C 2 years ago. Same guy who benched Frost against the Capitals in game 82 in a shutout loss, while elevating Poehling, his next Cates. While Tippett has looked like diarrhea this season and has his infinitely extending leash. He's content to never change his mind. Giddy even.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I tried to find one for you and the broken Twitter search just gave me a stream of desperate Cameron Brink thirst engagement farmers. The algorithm will never let me recover from this.

I think it’s from week 1 with the Penn State/WVU game. Machine Gun Kelly did like the pregame show concert there that day on Fox. I think I clicked on a video of it to see how awful he did some rendition of Country Roads. But since that day I still get MGK shit on my suggested twitter feed. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad