GDT: #6 | Capitals at Flyers | Tuesday, October 22, 2024 | 6:00 PM Frenzy Time | ESPN

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
That's where you wish Michkov was a wee-bit faster.

He’s quite unique in how he chains multiple plays together to consistently make his impacts, but it’s hard to be a below average-average undersized skater and be a number one 5v5 option. He can be. But for a team that prefers having only one star, it’s worth noting that it’s asking a lot from his skill-set.

For the better Kucherov talk, people might be shocked to learn Kucherov pops 90+% speed.

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Well this would be a good year to have a high draft pick.

I also don’t think Torts lasts the season if it gets away from them early and in an ugly fashion

If Couts isn’t just starting slow then the season could be ugly. Lots of talent at the top of the draft though

MrGuyPerson

Aug 19, 2020
Well Zamula's gotta come off the powerplay. I will again request the below :

Farabee - Coots - Mich

Coots and Mich looked pretty solid at the end of the perio. I'm still not sure why Tippett is glued to Mich's line, but I guess we can see how it goes the rest of the game?

Reactions: BernieParent

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Half the East had to disappoint for the Flyers to still choke and miss the playoffs last year. A lot of improved older teams (like the Caps) or young teams back on track. They really have zero margin for error.

Reactions: BernieParent

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
I've seen quite enough of Zamula. I understand he needs to translate but would be nice to have a translator similar to mlb teams.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad