GDT: #6| Canes vs. Pens | Fri. Oct. 18 7:00 PM EST |PPG| NHLN, SN-PIT, BSSO | Mario Bobble head on my B-day ....And Justice For All

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Beauvillier on L1 reminds me of ERod on L1. A player that could potentially provide value for you but doesn't fit with Crosby and it's a mistake to keep him there.

He's another Tyler Kennedy type of guy that just doesn't fit with skilled centers.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Beauvillier on L1 reminds me of ERod on L1. A player that could potentially provide value for you but doesn't fit with Crosby and it's a mistake to keep him there.

He's another Tyler Kennedy type of guy that just doesn't fit with skilled centers.

Why you keep trying to make Beauvillier a thing? He’s gotten given up on by three teams in like a year and a half.

He sucks ass.

Reactions: Darren McCord

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012

Kind of a blend of Heinen and ERod for me.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Why you keep trying to make Beauvillier a thing? He’s gotten given up on by three teams in like a year and a half.

He sucks ass.

I don't see how what I was saying was "trying to make Beauvillier a thing".

And on the "he was given up by three teams in like a year and a half", so was ERod. Buffalo gave up on him, JR traded him to Toronto in the Kapanen deal and then Toronto didn't even bother signing him. The Penguins then brought him back on a league minimum deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad