Post-Game Talk: #6| Boston Bruins @ New York Islanders | June 9TH | 7:30 PM | F/W 6-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Live from the parking lot
445F1E71-24DD-43F4-ABD4-DD25B36F353C.jpeg

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Pundits not giving isles much chance tonight. NHLTV putting up stats of tonight’s game about how good rask is in elimination games and how poor Varly is in close-out games and Boston hasn’t lost 3 in a row all season....
because the pundits have been doing such a stellar job predicting things so far

Reactions: JKP and Big L

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
What’s the over/under on how many times the announcers say ‘perfection line’?

Reactions: Thrasymachus

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Pundits not giving isles much chance tonight. NHLTV putting up stats of tonight’s game about how good rask is in elimination games and how poor Varly is in close-out games and Boston hasn’t lost 3 in a row all season....

Honestly....

Who cares what anyone anywhere says about anything? In this case the "pundits" are just trying to trigger you/the public so they, and the game, get higher ratings. Evidently it's working.

You think Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith really believe everything that comes out of their mouths? Please.

RATINGS.

If the Isles win tonight that will speak louder than the collective voices of everyone at the Coliseum tonight.

Reactions: attilatheislander

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Honestly....

Who cares what anyone anywhere says about anything? In this case the "pundits" are just trying to trigger you/the public so they, and the game, get higher ratings. Evidently it's working.

You think Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith really believe everything that comes out of their mouths? Please.

RATINGS.

If the Isles win tonight that will speak louder than the collective voices of everyone at the Coliseum tonight.
Makes no difference to me what they say, chief. Isles been proving them wrong for 3 years going. Keep up the good work. Makes it even sweeter.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
Guy at my tailgate is brother of a 90s Islander most of you know (I'd rather not say).

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
She understood more than I thought she would. She wasn’t thrilled but she didn’t file for divorce either

Cheers enjoy the game. On Monday, I had to move our wedding anniversary dinner that was booked for Friday in case there was a game 7. She knows what she married.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Please for the love of Pete please just play well in the defensive zone (no giveaways, smart exits, and most importantly...Don't give Pasternak more than 3 feet of space).

If you do that I don't see how we lose.

Reactions: Lame Lambert

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Having my lucky pregame meal, watching on my lucky TV. Taking no chances tonight. I think this is a must win and close out game for the series. Bruins are a proud team, I am hoping for the best Isles game this playoff tonight. Let's go boys and girls.

Reactions: JKP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad