Post-Game Talk: #6| Boston Bruins @ New York Islanders | June 9TH | 7:30 PM | F/W 6-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MVP Zacha

Feb 8, 2012
Kansas
Devils fan coming in peace. I can't believe I am celebrating every goal like it's the Devils playing. I so badly want to see you guys get through for Greener, Travis and Palms.
The Isles have built this team the right way and I am a huge fan right now.

thegoldenyear

RIP Mike Bossy
May 13, 2013
Toronto
We are destroying them 5 on 5. But we have to finish these chances. This is the best we have looked the entire series. The boys are giving every last ounce to win this one. We gotta get it done tonight.

You almost wonder if someone like, say, their injured captain, came in before the game and reminded them of the damage they did to themselves by failing to close Philly early last year.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Devils fan coming in peace. I can't believe I am celebrating every goal like it's the Devils playing. I so badly want to see you guys get through for Greener, Travis and Palms.
The Isles have built this team the right way and I am a huge fan right now.

welcome and thank you for these guys! f*** the rangers!!!

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
If you leave the defensive zone when your team does not have the puck you should sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad