GDT: 6/6/15 - 7:15PM EDT - Chicago VS Tampa Bay [SCF GAME 2]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Toronto Sun at it again. Saying that Stamkos has clearly fallen out of favor with Cooper and now there is some doubt if he will remain in Tampa... Can't link now, but wow. Just wow.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Toronto Sun at it again. Saying that Stamkos has clearly fallen out of favor with Cooper and now there is some doubt if he will remain in Tampa... Can't link now, but wow. Just wow.

Wish in one hand.....

ultra63

Feb 27, 2008
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/06/05/simmons-steven-stamkos-clearly-not-lightning-coachs-favourite

". The Johnson Triplets line is clearly Cooper’s favourite. He won an American Hockey League championship coaching two-thirds of them. Those are his boys. He talks about them the way a father brags about his children. Any minute now, you expect him to pull out the baby pictures.

He does says nice things about Stamkos too. He just doesn’t gush about his captain."

He also does not gush about Drouin

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/06/05/simmons-steven-stamkos-clearly-not-lightning-coachs-favourite

". The Johnson Triplets line is clearly Cooper’s favourite. He won an American Hockey League championship coaching two-thirds of them. Those are his boys. He talks about them the way a father brags about his children. Any minute now, you expect him to pull out the baby pictures.

He does says nice things about Stamkos too. He just doesn’t gush about his captain."

He also does not gush about Drouin

*sigh*
It's not hard to see where Cooper is comming from since it's really simple, the more minutes Kane and Toews get the more minutes the line that Cooper wants to match against them will get and that's been mostly the Callahan - Paquette - ? line since Tampa has last change, do I agree? Maybe not since we need the scoring that Stamkos brings but I get it, I'm sure Stammer plays more on the road since then we can't know who the lines are up against, besides while it doesn't Always work I'm sure Cooper wants to give the chance to someone else to be the hero for the team if they can, like I said it doesn't Always work but I'm sure if they get into a similar situation then someone else will be out there during the final moments, guess we'll see what Cooper does in the future.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I've thought he was injured since the Rangers series but he obviously intends to play through it. Being late into practice and having Vlad (or JAM ?) taking shifts with Palat and Kucherov pretty much confirmed it to me. Hopefully it's just something uncomfortable instead of a bigger issue. Continuing to dress only 11 forwards would be really stupid while there's a risk that Johnson would have to leave the game

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Bryan Burns ‏@BBurnsNHL
Drouin, Nesterov, Johnson and Morrow are all on the ice for warmups. #TBLightning #TBLvsCHI

I really hope Drouin gets the chance, I'd say go with 12f/6d tonight or possibly sit Morrow, he could use a rest.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
Pregame #tblightning lines
Killorn-Filppula-Stamkos
Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Brown-Paquette-Callahan
Morrow-Boyle-Drouin

Come on Coop, put Drouin on the 3rd line, they need a pick-me-up and a playmaker.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
Pregame #tblightning lines
Killorn-Filppula-Stamkos
Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Brown-Paquette-Callahan
Morrow-Boyle-Drouin

Come on Coop, put Drouin on the 3rd line, they need a pick-me-up and a playmaker.

^^^^ This. Brown and Boyle click on that 4th line. Drouin needs to be out there to skate and get Cally some open shots.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Drouin, Johnson in. Nesterov out

So I guess we're going with 12f/6d then? I'm more than ok with that, the 11f/7d is better to have on the road when you don't have last change, and now if there is some injuries or some players are feeling off something then it's better to not over work anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad