GDT: #6 ⋅ SJS @ ANA ⋅ 7:15 PM PDT

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
Bring vermette in. Zegras, Leo, McT,Lunde arent allowed to leave practice till they can beat him 50% of the time.

Yes I realize this may mean they miss games since they arent allowed to leave the practice rink until mission is done./s
They don't officially graduate Vermette school until they smack a ref in the back of the legs

• Haha
Reactions: HanSolo

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
I’m just glad Killorn is away from Carlsson. I’d probably demote Gauthier as well, but at least I can see the vision in keeping them together, because that’s a move to build future chemistry.

Reactions: Frosted Tips

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
I’m just glad Killorn is away from Carlsson. I’d probably demote Gauthier as well, but at least I can see the vision in keeping them together, because that’s a move to build future chemistry.
Gauthier on the top line has been pretty painful but the other added bonus is IF he can figure it out and get going on that line, it will probably do wonders for him mentally.

Reactions: ScarTroy

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
i am interested in those projected lines. Going to my first game of season tonight. We better outplay celebrini less sharks.

Also just found out its a hand out night so get to add to my gear collection

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
I was in attendance last game. What a shit show! I'm so tired or being invaded by la and losing to them. It's embarrassing. We need a real coach. cronin has already lost the room.

Reactions: cheesymc

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I was in attendance last game. What a shit show! I'm so tired or being invaded by la and losing to them. It's embarrassing. We need a real coach. cronin has already lost the room.
the pond will always get invaded by kings fans. they'll always have a bigger fanbase as a result of getting a 26 year head start on the ducks and winning 2 cups in recent memory

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It’s rather depressing that Zegras peers like Caufield and Boldy are taking the next steps forward, while Z is taking steps back. I put most of the blame on Cronin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad