GDT: #59 | Rangers vs Penguins |!!SunFeb17@1230pmEST!!| NBC, SN, TVAS

Will the Pens oversleep their alarm and miss the first two periods of play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Pearson is rightfully in the doghouse.

Riikola sitting while JJ is allowed to leak goals is stoooooopid.
Couldn't agree more! The level of ineptitude the GM and coach are displaying as it pertains to JJ is mind boggling! He should be nowhere near a top four role or even playing regularly. It's beyond absurd.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
He should be playing with Sid because he doesn’t help G at all unless he’s in God mode...but Sid doesn’t want to play with him, so again, why did we pay him as a top 6 wing...imo, he should be with Sid...

I think he could work with geno if you had Tb as left wing. He’s just so smart and could think at Genos level

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
They have the right forwards but this top 6 would looks so much better.

Jake - sid - bujstad
Rust - malkin - kessel

NO, it would look better with Jake-Sid-Phil and Rust-Geno-Bjugstad, but what we're getting is what happens when a coach puts doing what he thinks makes a player happy over doing what's best for the team, even if one player doesn't like his RW as much.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
IF the lineup is going to be dictated by keeping a player happy instead of doing what's best for the team, then AT LEAST move Bleuger up to L2.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
NO, it would look better with Jake-Sid-Phil and Rust-Geno-Bjugstad, but what we're getting is what happens when a coach puts doing what he thinks makes a player happy over doing what's best for the team, even if one player doesn't like his RW as much.
As we've discussed Rust should be glued to Geno's wing. With how this team is constructed it makes little sense and for the good of the team, for him to play anywhere else.

Reactions: KIRK and Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I think he could work with geno if you had Tb as left wing. He’s just so smart and could think at Genos level

I dunno....G needs someone who can playmake with him...Horny definitely can’t and TB is still unknown at this point...might be too late in the season to experiment this year....

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
twenty games left better figure that out ina hurry...I am intrigued with TB on Geno's flank but not sure, what Geno needs is a good shooter that can create his own space, for some reason Phil cannot do it any more, unless they are on the rush

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
this is right infront of everyones eyes, not sure why the coaches don't see this, this is the only way to get something out of Phil and still have two good lines, let the third thread the water and fourth do whatever they can

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Malkin beast mode request for my birthday please and thanks.

Or just a ****ing win. Whatever.

It won't ******* matter. It takes 5 to make a line go, and we're in Iginla on Geno's LW territory today.

As I said, I got blaming Geno at points for stuff at times this season. Heck, I was doing it. But, we're at the point where the GM and the coach are actively setting Geno up to come up short and then wonder why he is.

this is right infront of everyones eyes, not sure why the coaches don't see this, this is the only way to get something out of Phil and still have two good lines, let the third thread the water and fourth do whatever they can

Oh, they see it. But, you know . . . #WhatSidWants

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
This is a team that can skate (and win) against the best in the league...when they WANT to.

I feel that if the Pens had another 2 min yesterday, Calgary wouldn't have been able to hold them off. When they get rolling...they get f***ing rolling.

What's that trigger? Why is there a trigger? Is it (in all honesty...dead serious), too much to ask of this group to consistently have that switch on? Does that take too much out of them? Would it?

I'm still of the mindset that I really don't give a shit about the regular season. Sid nor Geno are winning the Art Ross, Lindsey, nor Hart. All about the Cups at this point. As long as they turn it up then, I don't care about stumbles in the regular season.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Is it really Hockey Day In America if only .0005% of American's know it?

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad