GDT: #55 - 02/11/20 | Rangers @ Jets | 8:00 PM ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Assuming Shesty is okay and plays the rest of the game, if the game ends 1-0, does Shesty get a shutout? Does he even get a win, since we scored with Hank in net?

Mandar

The Real Maven
Sep 27, 2013
The Tarheel State
Fox proving why he is our best all around D right now. Great play by 5 of our 6 defensemen (Staal even had a fine period).

Forwards are coming back well too....they got better as the period went on.

Reactions: egelband

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
Assuming Shesty is okay and plays the rest of the game, if the game ends 1-0, does Shesty get a shutout? Does he even get a win, since we scored with Hank in net?

They don't award a shutout if you leave the game I believe. I think it happened to Hank once.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Shesty was just walking back to the locker room. That’s a good sign.. right? Don’t think usually keep you locked in a room?

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
The more I think about it the more I want to see Kreider extended. He’s big, he’s fast, he’s physical, he’s a leader, he speaks Russian... what’s not to like? I know, he doesn’t fit the time table but we need guys to bring the kids along. I just hope we can get him for less than 7 per.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
From wiki
In ice hockey, a shutout (SO) is credited to a goaltender who successfully stops the other team from scoring during the entire game. A shutout may be shared between two goaltenders, but will not be listed in either of their individual statistics.

Then it goes on to list all the players it happened too.

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
Winnipeg fans chanting Pionk's better?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad