GDT: #54| Blues at FLYERS | Monday, February 6, 2017| 7:00 pm ET|NBCSN, TVA Sports, CSN-PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
This-Babe-At-Trampoline-Slide.gif

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Yeah, they're not going to score tonight.

Maybe it really is time to stack the top 6 again. Put Schenn back on Giroux's line and let the 3rd line be the "just don't get scored on"-line.

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
isn't this the same Blues team who's goalies haven't been able to stop beach balls all year long and who have two of the worst save percentages in the league? and they're about to shut us out... okay then.

**** you Hakstol. your system is garbage.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
isn't this the same Blues team who's goalies haven't been able to stop beach balls all year long and who have two of the worst save percentages in the league? and they're about to shut us out... okay then.

Hutton has let in 3 goals in 4 straight i think.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013

Not scoring in the 1st period has cost us. But it's always guys like Raffl who get the golden opportunities... Guys that never score...

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I forgot Lavi did that lol. What makes it even better is just the non reaction from every player.

Oh, yes, goon it up because that'll solve our problems. St. Louis needs to pay for our inability to score and benching Ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad