GDT: #5 | Canucks at Flyers | Saturday, October 19, 2024 | 7:00 PM Normal Time | NBCSP

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Haven't heard Michkov's name like at all.

Starting the year out west for a week and coming back like this for a home opener didn't do us any favors.
The Vancouver PBP guys talked about how odd it was that the Flyers, coming off a 4-game west coast road trip, had their home opener 2 days later. No time for even a morning skate.

Reactions: BiggE

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
The Love is Blind I’ve been low key forced to watch instead seems like the better choice.

I miss them being something fun.
See, I am the other way.

I don't get the chance to watch many Flyers games without paying fir them....and I am not doing that.

But tonight the game is free for me to watch. Instead, we just watched 2 episodes of Love Island. I stand by that decision quite easily.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
See, I am the other way.

I don't get the chance to watch many Flyers games without paying fir them....and I am not doing that.

But tonight the game is free for me to watch. Instead, we just watched 2 episodes of Love Island. I stand by that decision quite easily.

I pirate them for years. Bit of a pain in the ass but streams could always be found.

Can’t bring myself to watch em. Michkov is awesome but I went through that with G. The rest of the process is just futile.

HF keeps me somewhat informed at least.

Take it easy out there Tri

Reactions: Tripod

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad