GDT: #5 | Canucks at Flyers | Saturday, October 19, 2024 | 7:00 PM Normal Time | NBCSP

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Starting to think Tortorella had little say in Coots being named captain. I know that sounds crazy, but he has never hid how much he dislikes Coots play (at this stage of his career). Jones & Danny know him better, Briere obviously is fairly close with him from playing days. Wouldn't be surprised if they pushed for him getting it.

Scratched him a week after naming him captain. Barely playing so far & now he's line 4 & also on the wing which I'm not sure he's ever done even when he had Claude Giroux on his line!

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
You’re not convincing me that Couturier playing zero PP minutes doesn’t make him mad after how hard he worked to get that usage years ago. It’s part of the bigger picture in Tortorella jockeying for control.

Hot Rod 2 C
Couts 4Lw

This team is a dumpster fire

“I told him that I wasn't shopping him, first of all. I wasn't gonna trade him for fair value because he's more than fair value to us. The intangibles that he brings in the locker room are something that has no price, and the other teams don't see that, but we do. I told him that. I said 'We're not gonna trade you if it's just a fair trade.' Someone would have to overstep and really knock it out of the ballpark for us to consider it.”

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Once again, who actually ranks these anthem singers?

Also, the roar that Torts got just proves to me that most of the STHs are mouth breathing idiots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad