GDT: 5/22/21 - 12:30PM EDT - #2CD Florida vs #3CD Tampa Bay [CDSF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
And, to the minority of their fans cruising our boards come win or lose, call out your own fans wishing players to be injured. f***ing pathetic. Payback is a bitch in life.

Yeah...more than a couple. Pathetic.

I can't understand wishing injury on anyone but Tom Wilson lol.

Classless

Reactions: U55

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Based on PP opportunities, we're way better off than we were last playoffs at this time. Florida is up by about 2 minutes total, so someone who doesn't watch the games could Boltsplain that it's been pretty evenly officiated. Denying PPs had been the strategy, but that seems busted for the time being.

At some point the PP will get cold, and I think we'll have a problem.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Based on PP opportunities, we're way better off than we were last playoffs at this time. Florida is up by about 2 minutes total, so someone who doesn't watch the games could Boltsplain that it's been pretty evenly officiated. Denying PPs had been the strategy, but that seems busted for the time being.

A ton of our PPs have been toward the ends of games. We got three meaningless ones tonight.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Bettman trying to turn the NHL playoffs in full blown pro wrestling battle royal matches.

This shit isn't hockey.
2-t10325296-500.jpg

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
Was at the game, section 108 (crazy lady in the Boyle #11 sweater); fairly sure I'm just echoing other people's sentiments here

1. Refs were absolute trash - unbiased, I try not to ref-trash - but these yahoo's should be benched permanently like O'Helloran; it's fine to let the guys play but letting the game get 1000% out of hand to the point where key star players are barely able to get off the ice is guano

2. Call on Kuch for goalie interference, laughable

3. Lomberg needs to go to MMA

4. POS Gudas needs to go to UFC

5. great game - I'm hoarse, I'm sure I'll be bruised from whacking the thunder things on my legs

6. to the dude in front of me who asked me BEFORE the game not to bang the thunder things:

This is freaking hockey, not ballet. I'm loud, cheering, scream, yell and yah, I whack those things until they break & try to make sure they don't hit anyone and use them far of the heads of others or on my legs (yah, they make a lot more noise that way)

#GoEffYourself and whoever your buddy is that you got you those seats? #GoEffHim2 #StayOffYourPhone #Dumbash

#GoBolts

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

In this particular game, PPs were something like 6-1 Florida until garbage time, when the game got out of hand.

Reactions: U55

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I want to win next game and come out healthy with some time for the banged up guys to heal.

This is a weird series. It's rough, dirty, and intense, but it's so fast and wide open that it doesn't really feel like a tough playoff series.

Reactions: Hockey4Life91

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
Any updates on Serg or Kuch?
That Kuch didn't come out for the #1 star (maybe gaming the Monday night game speculation) is concerning; team won't give an update, they never do until they have to; likely on Monday; lower body injuries, day-to-day would be my guess

@#$king refs were trash; fun game to be at but holy trash

someone needs to make a meme out of the scum in stripes and put it on a trash can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad