GDT: 5/22/21 - 12:30PM EDT - #2CD Florida vs #3CD Tampa Bay [CDSF GAME 4]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
And, if the Lightning do end up winning this game, it's not going to be ANY better in Game 5. The Panthers will be getting all the calls down 3-1 in the series, believe me. Series management exists just as well as game management.

I don't know. The Panthers have shots, but Vasy's not really standing on his head out there. We had a bad first period, but we essentially turned half the game into garbage time if it keeps up as is.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Come on.

And so much for that injury once he was on the bench. He acted like he was blind there for a while.

Reactions: Coopers Gum

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
The only thing I can see that MIGHT have happened is Cernak may have thrown a shot at the end of the clip with the arm not shown in the camera angle.

That's a bad call, but other than that they called Lomberg properly, both Serg and Hedman penalties were also fair, not seeing the merits for ref whining. Serg with another dumb penalty as I write this.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Refs doing everything possible to get Florida back in it. Must be f***ing nice to have 2 extra players on the ice at all times.

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Florida has some divers but holy shit do we have some mental midgets on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad