Post-Game Talk: 5-1 win. Tarasenko gets 3 points and gives Ekblad his annual March leg injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Lollol George asking him if he’s a Bills fan.
“Yes, I am a Bills fan”
George says don’t worry there are a lot around here.
:nod: Yes there are
1710034961506.gif

BOOOOOOOOOOOO:laugh:

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Dominant win tonight! Was great to see Tarasenko get settled in and get himself 3 points with two goals. I've been a little concerned about him adjusting to the left wing but he seems to have found some chemistry with Reino and Barky. That top line is going to be lethal in the playoffs.

Keep in mind, we haven't even tried Tarasenko with Tkachuk and Bennett - that could also be dominant if we ever want to give that a shot.

Hoping Rodrigues and Ekblad are ok.

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
Guys I have a confession to make

View attachment 833450

I'm actually a Stan

Please be ok Fatty
I have one too, it’s my only semi recent jersey. Doesn’t even have the new logo.

I debated getting a new one before it becomes fanatics but I’m not really digging our New Jersey’s or the reverse retro.

I waited too long to get our first reverse retro which I loved and now obviously they don’t make em’ anymore.

Hoping we get a new reverse retro at some point. Not a fan of the baby blue sticks and sun. Give me that leaping panther.

Edit: it also doesn’t help the jersey prices are borderline abusive in Canadian dollars.

Last edited:

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
I think that's the one that's gonna be a long long one. He couldn't even put weight on it. Okposo about to get a lot of reps

But update tomorrow. Wasn't even touched on beyond that
Can hus be a bruise or have hit a nerve, hurts like hell, but can be much better within 1-2 days already. No need to worry yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad