4pt night for Huberdeau - first time since his 115pt season

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
God's country just outside of Calgary
Yeah I've kind of noticed that. When was the last time we had a true 1C lol? Nieuwendyk/Gilmour in the 90s?
For a long time the Flames hoped Monahan would develop into a true 1C. Lindholm may not have been a superstar 1C but he was a star at that position while centering Gaudreau and Tkachuk.
Often when drafting later on in the first round your good choices are limited and you end up taking the BPA and most often that's not a center.

Reactions: JFedol

Crosby2010

Mar 4, 2023
Can you imagine if Huberdeau gets a 100 point season? Just picture it for a second. Everyone - including me - would start pegging him for the 2026 Olympics. It would be so strange to see him rack up the points again considering what he did the last two years.

Reactions: JFedol

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Remember when people were blaming Huberdeau’s struggles on Sutter for putting him at RW

JFedol

May 25, 2023
Calgary, Alberta
Can you imagine if Huberdeau gets a 100 point season? Just picture it for a second. Everyone - including me - would start pegging him for the 2026 Olympics. It would be so strange to see him rack up the points again considering what he did the last two years.
If that ever happens, he 100% sold his soul to the Devil for that production, IDC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad