GDT: #44| Thursday, Jan 12, 2017| Flyers vs. Canucks

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
This is big going into the long break, need 5 of 6 in next 3 otherwise could be few points back by this time next week.

Brayden Fattison

Mar 4, 2013
Info painstakingly plagiarized from: http://www.courierpostonline.com/story/sports/nhl/flyers/flyer-files/2017/01/12/3-things-watch-game-44-flyers-vs-canucks/96441410/
Tonight:Flyers vs. Vancouver Canucks

Site: Wells Fargo Center / Philadelphia

Time: 7 p.m.

TV/Radio: CSN/97.5 FM

Records: Flyers 21-16-6; Canucks 20-19-4
FLYERS PROJECTED LINEUP

Forwards
12-Michael Raffl, 28-Claude Giroux, 11-Travis Konecny

24-Matt Read, 14-Sean Couturier, 93-Jake Voracek

22-Dale Weise, 10-Brayden Schenn, 17-Wayne Simmonds

76-Chris VandeVelde, 78-Pierre-Edouard Bellemare, 25-Nick Cousins

Defensemen
15-Michael Del Zotto & 23-Brandon Manning

9-Ivan Provorov & 47-Andrew MacDonald

55-Nick Schultz & 53-Shayne Gostisbehere

Goalie
35-Steve Mason

Injuries/Suspensions
D Mark Streit — injured reserve, shoulder injury
CANUCKS PROJECTED LINEUP

Forwards
22-Daniel Sedin, 33-Henrik Sedin, 21-Loui Eriksson

47-Sven Baertschi, 53-Bo Horvat, 14-Alexandre Burrows

60-Markus Granlund, 20-Brandon Sutter, 46-Jayson Megna

50-Brendan Guance, 45-Michael Chaput, 9-Jack Skille

Defensemen
23-Alexander Edler & 51-Troy Stecher

5-Luca Sbisa & 8-Chris Tanev

88-Nikita Tryamkin & 55-Alex Biega

Goalie
30-Ryan Miller

Injuries/Suspensions
RW Jannik Hansen — out two to four weeks, knee injury
D Ben Hutton — injured reserve, hand injury
D Erik Gudbranson — out indefinitely, torn ligament in wrist
D Philip Larsen — injured reserve, head injury
RW Derek Dorsett — injured reserve, neck injury

Last edited:

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
I hope Manning can cover for MDZ's mistakes. I think it's good to throw these two together...they will definitely be paired when they go to Edmonton next month to relive the glory from last season.

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
On a positive note, I finally don't have a high school basketball game to ref on a weeknight, so I will actually be able to watch the game from start to finish. I might even throw in a few comments during the action, just to alleviate anyone's thoughts that I still might be Brandon Manning.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I hope Manning can cover for MDZ's mistakes. I think it's good to throw these two together...they will definitely be paired when they go to Edmonton next month to relive the glory from last season.

You have that backwards.

Hopefully MDZ can cover for the walking trash pile that is Brandon Manning....

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
On a positive note, I finally don't have a high school basketball game to ref on a weeknight, so I will actually be able to watch the game from start to finish. I might even throw in a few comments during the action, just to alleviate anyone's thoughts that I still might be Brandon Manning.

died.

Good luck tonight Manning, I'll be watching to see if you have your cell on the bench, posting.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Gudas better have lost a leg.

And ****ing really Mase again. How bad was Neuvy in the Bolts game, i was in Vegas. Fair to assume he had a bad game even tho we won ??

TSN just had a segment that it isn't easy to get Streit in without a trade, this true ?

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
I've been sick all day so I've been learning how to play "Short People" by Randy Newman on piano.

This is a nice reprieve haha

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
Gudas better have lost a leg.

And ****ing really Mase again. How bad was Neuvy in the Bolts game, i was in Vegas. Fair to assume he had a bad game even tho we won ??

TSN just had a segment that it isn't easy to get Streit in without a trade, this true ?

He was solid, that's why mason probably cried and got his way, dudes really been acting like a whiney ***** "I play better knowing I'm the man, not when I have competition" it's the ****ing pros you crying little *****! I'm definitely on board of moving on from him, every time he starts I hope they light him up like a Christmas tree

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad