GDT: #44|Jets @ Penguins|1/5/2014, 1:00 PM|CEC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
we know what's in Bylsma's mind, but wtf is in Shero's mind? he wouldn't trade one of Bylsma's pets even if they are obviously detrimental to the club.

apparently Sutter had a hard-on for Carcillo. what did Lombardi do? he traded his ass out of LA.

Mo Wanchuk

Embrace the Hate
Mar 16, 2009
Palm Isle
Can someone explain to me how on God's green earth Despres is benched and Engo is back to playing D again?? This is beyond comical right now.

ByeBye

Jul 13, 2010
I still remember when everybody (including me) was perfectly fine with keeping Engelland around as the perfect #7 that can play if the need arises. Little did we know that he would become the new Glass... :(

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
I try not to pile on with the Bylsma hate, but it really does boggle the mind how anybody could watch Despres play and sit the guy in order to play Engelland.

Engelland is the most annoying part.

I love Engelland the forward. I can't stand Engelland the defenseman.

WhatsaMaatta

Feb 2, 2008
I still remember when everybody (including me) was perfectly fine with keeping Engelland around as the perfect #7 that can play if the need arises. Little did we know that he would become the new Glass... :(

He should literally become the new Glass and replace him on the 4th line.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Geno's back ... OMGOMGOMGOMG ... HALP! I've fan girled and I can't get up!

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I almost guarantee you Despres and Bortuzzo are hoping they get traded. Its impossible to be a human being and not get pissed off at Bylsma and his refusal to recognize you are better players than the guys playing above you consistently no matter what they do on the ice.

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
I didn't get to watch the Rangers game until today. Holy crap, I liked the line with Pyatt, Adams, and Vitale. I also like how Sill adds a lot of energy to our squad. I really just want to get rid of Kobasew.

Sorry

May 18, 2005
Aww, it's sweet how Bylsma likes guys with little skill because they remind him of himself.

I hate sweet.

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
I almost guarantee you Despres and Bortuzzo are hoping they get traded. Its impossible to be a human being and not get pissed off at Bylsma and his refusal to recognize you are better players than the guys playing above you consistently no matter what they do on the ice.

Yeah, it must be incredibly frustrating for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad