GDT: #44|Jets @ Penguins|1/5/2014, 1:00 PM|CEC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDangles

Mar 1, 2013
I didn't really think Nisky did a good job on the PP at all.

It was nice to see someone on the point with a shoot first mentality. Whether or not you think he did a good job or not I think we can agree he was better than Letang.

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
Adams with the unsportsmanlike penalty. What are we going to do without him on the PK? They keep telling us he's so essential. :scared:

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
The way Bylsma uses him, Deryk Engelland should make $6MM on his next contract.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
It was nice to see someone on the point with a shoot first mentality. Whether or not you think he did a good job or not I think we can agree he was better than Letang.

I don't even think I agree with that. As infuriating as Letang's shot is, at least he does a good job keeping it in the zone.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Adams has to be one of the more undisciplined players on this team. Him taking stupid penalties is becoming a disturbingly regular occurrence, he has horrible timing for it. Coach, Bylsma, you idiot.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
In theory if we traded Bylsma to a team, what do you think he would talk that teams GM into giving up for Glass-Adams and Engo?? or like Orpik and Nisky?
could we get someones whole draft for a decade or so? :sarcasm:

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
The reemergence of Michael Bolton makes me believe the world is coming to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad