Post-Game Talk: #44 | FLYERS (H) vs. Capitals (A) | Saturday, Apr. 17, 2021 | Flyers lose 6-3

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Giroux deserves a shot to win. He isn’t going to do it here. It hurts me to type that
He absolutely does.

Another amazing year out of him, yet zero chance at the playoffs because of shit teammates and horrible management/coaching.

I'd hate to see him go but I wouldn't blame him one single bit for wanting out. Especially given how hard the coaches are f***ing him over individually this year with their usage. It's honestly like they're trying to stop him from scoring.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
NAKs play and his penalties are being very detrimental to his playing future.
His penatlies are far more the issue.

He has 22 ES pts in 76 games as a Flyer the last 2 years. And he has played as a positive in most fancy stats.

But the undisciplined penalties just can't continue because it negates all the other positives.

With Allison, possibly Laczynski, Brink, etc... all coming on RW, he is a placeholder anyways.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Great to see Allison scoring his first goal in his second NHL game. He really looks like he could be a real option for next season. Will be interesting to see what that means for potential off-season moves.
Could always trade Laughton to free up a spot.....

Reactions: TheKingPin

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Actually this game was as bad as (if not worse than) the March games.

High danger chances were 8-1 for the Caps and they basically set up camp in the danger area

5ca13323168d8fd69a5e37ecde64ca84.png

somewere Hak is smiling... lookit all dem point shots

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Last time the Flyers won a game by more than one goal was February 7 against Washington. 7-4 win.

AV's coaching strategy, especially apparent during the Habs series, is to play to not lose. But when you're losing already, you don't have a plan. AV f***ing SUCKS ASS. This should be extremely telling on how bad this team actually is. It's been over TWO MONTHS since they last won a game by more than 1 goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad