GDT: [#43] Dallas Stars at Winnipeg Jets, 4:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Didn't score in the first game against the Stars maybe dressing all those finnish players confuses Laine.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Benn will be back today; Seguin has played good without him and seems to have a good chemistry with Radulov lately. If the three are split up I’d like to see Benn put with Spezza, Hintz, Shore, 2nd line etc. rather than Radulov.

Edit : Sorry, not seems to but has had a good chemistry with Radulov lately. Radulov has assisted on all four of Seguins goals in the previous two games.

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Val will play his 200th NHL game tonight ( Esa too btw ) maybe he can score for tonight to celebrate ?!

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Jeez Ritchie AND Condra over Val now. Just trade em already then or throw him on waivers if this is gonna be the case. Supposed to be his 200th game :(

You'd think they want his size against the Jets

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I dont see what the issue is with Nichushkin.. yes he isn't scoring and offense is pretty dry. But he plays the game right, he doesn't f*** up majorly (does turn it over but not costly), and can control the puck in deep and feed the points, and they have given him PK time.

Now what does Ritchie do? Jack shit. Although, Jets got some big boys/aggitators with Lowry, Lemieux, Tanev, etc.. so it might be useful to have him if the game gets rough.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I dont see what the issue is with Nichushkin.. yes he isn't scoring and offense is pretty dry. But he plays the game right, he doesn't **** up majorly (does turn it over but not costly), and can control the puck in deep and feed the points, and they have given him PK time.

Now what does Ritchie do? Jack ****. Although, Jets got some big boys/aggitators with Lowry, Lemieux, Tanev, etc.. so it might be useful to have him if the game gets rough.

I understand playing Ritchie against them I suppose for the physical reason. But Condra I don't really get...was last game Val's last chance or something? I mean Monty was literally just praising him the other day

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I understand playing Ritchie against them I suppose for the physical reason. But Condra I don't really get...was last game Val's last chance or something? I mean Monty was literally just praising him the other day

I missed last game, how was Condra?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Kinda wonder if Val's top 6 chance last game was similar to what they did with Ritchie earlier this season where he got a shot and then was scratched for several games after cause he failed to produce during it...

Never forget this beauty by Val against the Jets:

Reactions: Henderson33

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Stars may lose but it'll be in a boring slogfest. Defense and goaltending has been too good to be just blown out.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Stars may lose but it'll be in a boring slogfest. Defense and goaltending has been too good to be just blown out.

Jinxing usssss

This is the exact type of game we will be blown out in

serp

Jan 17, 2016
That Fedun-Honka pairing has been shaky for a few games now, sadly Carrick looked even worse

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $80.00