GDT: #41 – Sabres at Wild – Thu Jan 2 – 8:00 PM EST – MSG-B, BELL TV – WGR-550

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Girgensons loves going to the net. He's not looking to pass the puck, he's looking to jam it down your throat.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Honestly, why is Scott on the powerplay? I get he's big and can screen, but surely someone else can do the same thing while not being totally useless in every other aspect.

Boose30

Jun 22, 2010
The Colony
Matt D'Agostini

Maybe this was discussed already at some point but why exactly is he playing on the PP? The guy just doesn't seem to have any offensive skill at all.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Honestly, why is Scott on the powerplay? I get he's big and can screen, but surely someone else can do the same thing while not being totally useless in every other aspect.

Nolan is daring the league to fine him for player selection.

machpo

Apr 18, 2007

even the sabres' twitter feed is in on it:
#Sabres sniper John Scott on the ice for that power play, but puck just didn't get to him.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Not the first time... He was pretty effective in the game where we had like 9 forwards

And after that putrid 1st PP, I love that Nolan out him out there

He was on the first one too lol. I love the idea but wouldn't you want to put him out there with some forwards that can create, not Ott and D'Agostini?

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Maybe this was discussed already at some point but why exactly is he playing on the PP? The guy just doesn't seem to have any offensive skill at all.

He's got a decent shot. The power play is abysmal anyways so it's really not a big deal.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
He was on the first one too lol. I love the idea but wouldn't you want to put him out there with some forwards that can create, not Ott and D'Agostini?

I don't mind him out the with 2 diggers... The object is to get Scott in front and get the point shot to the net.

They are using what they have

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad