Post-Game Talk: #40 | FLYERS (H) vs. Bruins (A) | Saturday, Apr. 10, 2021 | Flyers win 3-2

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
TK played the game of his career, drew two penalties with his chin, scored a big goal and a great pass for another goal, was flying around the ice and not making his mind fart mistakes - he's a damn good player when he's focused.

Braun is wearing down, they're playing him too much, but Morin was bad, he's rusty and his ice awareness is subpar right now.

Ghost giveth and Ghost gets it back, letting the Rat strip you and pass for a goal puts you in the Hall of Shame. But he redeemed himself, moving nicely out there, maybe he's getting a better sense of what he can and can't do, no bad strips at the opposing blue line like earlier in the season.

Hagg had a nice shot for the Ghost goal, that's a situation where a slap shot worked, no one near him, no one in the shooting lane, and he didn't try to line it up, just fired off the pass so no time to react. It's not so much about beating the goalie, that's luck, but a shot at a goalie that's off the ice can create rebounds (just don't fire it at the glove hand side).

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
With Morin, it's clear where they view him. Last 8 games playing between 9 and 13 minutes.

Hagg played 19:3 and 22:03 since coming back.

Morin won't be on the team next year. We won't offer him a contract and he will look elsewhere for a chance to play.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Hagg is clearly better than Morin right now, as much as I like Morin's physical play, he needs a full training camp to be ready to play.

Reactions: Breeze 44

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Both Bruins goals guy wide open and untouched in the slot. Trade all the fwds or fire all the coaches , something is not working.

Reactions: Tripod

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
PLAYOFFS BABY! PLAYOFFS!
tenor.gif
They played this song in the 3rd period.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Wow ...watchamacallet won?

Still glad I was out today enjoying the nice day. Flyers will be doing more of it as well soon...

Oct 26, 2018
somewhere
www.facebook.com
Even if we use Morin. Hagg as 7th 8th. I Feel great about This team.

Provorov-Myers
Samheim-Ghost
York-Braun
Morin-Hagg.
Zamula.

Thats à f***ing défensive guys!

Just trade one. They All have Nhl expérience except for Zamula. But im shure he Will have a couples of games in a near future Which is very interesting.
I got mixed views about Hoggbert. But hes an excellent passer and i Like his smooth skating

As for our flyers
They had great moments This year.

Last edited:

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
TK played the game of his career, drew two penalties with his chin, scored a big goal and a great pass for another goal, was flying around the ice and not making his mind fart mistakes - he's a damn good player when he's focused.

Braun is wearing down, they're playing him too much, but Morin was bad, he's rusty and his ice awareness is subpar right now.

Ghost giveth and Ghost gets it back, letting the Rat strip you and pass for a goal puts you in the Hall of Shame. But he redeemed himself, moving nicely out there, maybe he's getting a better sense of what he can and can't do, no bad strips at the opposing blue line like earlier in the season.

Hagg had a nice shot for the Ghost goal, that's a situation where a slap shot worked, no one near him, no one in the shooting lane, and he didn't try to line it up, just fired off the pass so no time to react. It's not so much about beating the goalie, that's luck, but a shot at a goalie that's off the ice can create rebounds (just don't fire it at the glove hand side).
Shame yourself. I have no more words for that.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Even if we use Morin. Hagg as 7th 8th. I Feel great about This team.

Provorov-Myers
Samheim-Ghost
York-Braun
Morin-Hagg.
Zamula.

Thats à f***ing défensive guys!

Just trade one. They All have Nhl expérience except for Zamula. But im shure he Will have a couples of games in a near future Which is very interesting.
I got mixed views about Hoggbert. But hes an excellent passer and i Like his smooth skating

As for our flyers
They had great moments This year.

im excited for a york-braun but it will never happen. No way york plays over hagg and braun

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad