GDT: #4 | Thu Oct 10| ANA @ PIT | 7pm EST PPG Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
You do realize the likely outcome if Marino is in don’t you?

With how shitty this lineup is, the Pens likely get clowned again. Sully will then shrug his shoulders and say “must not have been Gud that was the problem, and Marino will be right back out of the lineup next game...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
How did Marino look in the first NHL game and pre-season?

Do you guys think he sticks on the roster this season?

Thanks.

Really solid...he got better in his first game as the game wore on...he’ll stick if we can stop with the injuries...I think the coaching staff likes him better than other third pairing options

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Excellent, who would you guys compare Marino to?

He seems like a 2-way type of defenseman? Not very physical but solid defensively? Has some offense to his game?

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thank for stepping up @EightyOne !!

Pens are in a bad way before the injuries.

Maybe the good start for the Ducks goes to their heads and think the Pens are gonna just lay back and the Pens play above their current roster level.

OT.
I'm eating Chinese for lunch and my fortune say's " If you wait too long for the perfect moment, the perfect moment will pass you by."

LGP!

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
Excellent, who would you guys compare Marino to?

He seems like a 2-way type of defenseman? Not very physical but solid defensively? Has some offense to his game?

Actually in college he was apparently known for his defensive play and physicality but not much to speak of offensively.

However after seeing him skate this preseason and on Tuesday in his NHL debut (albeit in limited ice time) he definitely has offensive potential. But our esteemed coach still may "Riikola" him after he makes his first mistake so don't grab him for your fantasy league team just yet.

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017

*Surprised Pikachu Face*

If that's the case, there is further proof that this coaching staff prefers handedness in terms of Dmen

I want to see Marino do well, so that's at least 1 problem (Gud's) out.
Next the staff needs to replace JJ with Rikko and we'll embrace some sort of youth movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad