U16: 4 Nations Füssen - Aug. 21-24 (Slovakia, Germany, Austria, Switzerland)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Sorry to hear that, I hope it works out for you. I am fairly sure the U20 tourney won't be behind a paywall.
Yes. It says free. Also, these national junior tournaments are always free on Red. I guess they just had additional costs producing those games in Germany which is why they didn't want to offer them for nothing. I'm also not sure for how long this was actually planned. The games of the Zug tournament later this month have been on the Red schedule for a while now but those U16 games were only added a few days ago.

Bukowski

Aug 21, 2024
🇩🇪🇦🇹 4:6 (3:0, 1:1, 0:5)

🏒8. Hartmann (Gerg, Schreiber), 10. Hilbert (Samoilenko, Beckel), 18.Samoilenko (Hilbert, Schneider), 30. Dietz (Schneider, Samoilenko), 36. Grossberger (Schuster, Hartl), 46. Wagner (Jamnig, Schimik), 46. Sintschnig (Jamnig), 51. Jamnig (Schuster, Diamant), 55. Sintschnig (Ferner), 59. Schuster (Grossberger)

🇸🇰🇨🇭 5:2 (1:1, 1:0, 3:1)

🏒 8. Herbst (Valek, Lichnovsky), 21. Valek (Podkonicky, Marianek), 52. Oleksak (Figula, Rychlik), 55. Gonsor (Oleksak, Rychlik), 58. Krajnak (Botka) – 9. Hadorn (Neuenschwander, Vaucher), 59. Fuchs (Lamprecht, Mundy).

Reactions: czech and Pazucha

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
🇩🇪🇦🇹 4:6 (3:0, 1:1, 0:5)

🏒8. Hartmann (Gerg, Schreiber), 10. Hilbert (Samoilenko, Beckel), 18.Samoilenko (Hilbert, Schneider), 30. Dietz (Schneider, Samoilenko), 36. Grossberger (Schuster, Hartl), 46. Wagner (Jamnig, Schimik), 46. Sintschnig (Jamnig), 51. Jamnig (Schuster, Diamant), 55. Sintschnig (Ferner), 59. Schuster (Grossberger)

🇸🇰🇨🇭 5:2 (1:1, 1:0, 3:1)

🏒 8. Herbst (Valek, Lichnovsky), 21. Valek (Podkonicky, Marianek), 52. Oleksak (Figula, Rychlik), 55. Gonsor (Oleksak, Rychlik), 58. Krajnak (Botka) – 9. Hadorn (Neuenschwander, Vaucher), 59. Fuchs (Lamprecht, Mundy).

I haven't checked the rest, but on the German goals there are two mistakes with the assists. On the second goal it should be Hilbert (Samoilenko, Schneider) and on the fourth goal it should be Dietz (Schneider, Hilbert).

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Players playing outside of Slovakia were not invited so we are missing a few good players...
Ozogany, Selic, Halas, Taliga, Pisarcik, Melicharek, Simoncic, Lazovsky, Zamborsky, Spacek.
Players in bold are those who, in my opinion, are definitely stronger than some of the players on the announced roster and could really strengthen the team (the rest could at least be included in the extended list). Players in italics are those who have a chance to play for the Czech national team in the future.

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
Ozogany, Selic, Halas, Taliga, Pisarcik, Melicharek, Simoncic, Lazovsky, Zamborsky, Spacek.
Players in bold are those who, in my opinion, are definitely stronger than some of the players on the announced roster and could really strengthen the team (the rest could at least be included in the extended list). Players in italics are those who have a chance to play for the Czech national team in the future.

Yes that's a long list, at this point I don't know if I should be laughing or crying.

Lucas Congrady is coming to NA as well so he wasn't invited.

Last edited:

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Much better performance today from the German team.
It seems like no lead is safe when this team is playing. Yesterday they blew a 4-0 lead to lose 4-6, today they came back from a 0-3 deficit to win 4-3.

Looking forward to the game against the Swiss team tomorrow. They may be able to keep it close after all.

Martinez89

May 20, 2019
🇸🇰 beat 🇦🇹 9:2 in today´s game. Matus Valek with the 4 goals and an assist.

But due to our yesterday´s collapse against team Germany is quite possible the winner of the tournament become the home team.

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
These boxscores drive me crazy. I am just rewatching the game against Switzerland and 3 goals in, not a single one was correctly reflected in the boxscore.

For example the boxscore has Shawn Mundy (#15) as the Swiss goalscorer with an assist by Joel Flückiger (#13). Both of them were not even on the ice.
The goal was actually scored by Sebastian Weber (#22), whether or not there were assists on the play depends how generous you are, but if there were assists they came by Fabio Hadorn (#14) and Fabio Bissig (#3).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad