GDT: #4 | Flyers at Kraken | Thursday, October 7, 2024 | 10:00 PM Helltime | NBCSP, KONG | Sheri Memorial GDT

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
It's a travesty that they chant "Let's go Kraken" instead of "Let's get Kraken".

Truly shameful fan behaviour.
I remember that OP

Mienp71gBRfCE.gif

• Wow
Reactions: CanadianFlyer88

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
I wouldn’t give up on Fedotov just yet. I can see 5 years from now he’s a star on some other team and pundits are saying cliches like he had to learn to use his size.

If the Flyers aren’t going to make the playoffs then I want them to be real bad, albeit with the young guys looking good individually. Give Fedotov like 5-10 more starts and see what he looks like then

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Kolosov needs to replace Fedotov on this roster ASAP. This guy just does not have it.
Danny should be negotiating with the KHL to send him back there in exchange for giving Zavragin no problems with coming to Philly when his KHL contract is up.
I imagine Fedotov would rather go back to the KHL rather than ride the busses in the AHL for 2 years.
Except he's owed like $7m over the next 2 years. Doubt he just walks away from that

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Kolosov needs to replace Fedotov on this roster ASAP. This guy just does not have it.
Danny should be negotiating with the KHL to send him back there in exchange for giving Zavragin no problems with coming to Philly when his KHL contract is up.
I imagine Fedotov would rather go back to the KHL rather than ride the busses in the AHL for 2 years.
Dude was in a Russian prison camp. You really think riding AHL busses while getting $7M is going to phase him? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Kelmitchell2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad