GDT: #4 | Flyers at Kraken | Thursday, October 7, 2024 | 10:00 PM Helltime | NBCSP, KONG | Sheri Memorial GDT

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Every time I run, I always have a though that there's someone all the time who does the exact same thing I'm doing and collapses afterward, but that goes for literally anything.
Every one on my hickey team including myself are over 35 now. We always joke that we are now in the age bracket that the difibulators in the rink are intended for.

Reactions: BernieParent

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Every one on my hickey team including myself are over 35 now. We always joke that we are now in the age bracket that the difibulators in the rink are intended for.
Oh, every time I go run through the trail, there's nowhere to turn to, basically, unless I happen to be near someone. Concerns me every time my shoulder gets sore.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Every time I run, I always have a though that there's someone all the time who does the exact same thing I'm doing and collapses afterward, but that goes for literally anything.

When I was substitute teaching, I ran Broad Street with a bunch of the kids and two teachers. One who was a runner and one who was big on fitness and taught martial arts. The next year, they ran it again and the martial arts instructor died on the finish line. I understand the reason that it happened, but of the three of us, I would have expected it to be me.

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
so hivemind, tell me, i just got home and i saw there's a flyers game goin on. Should i watch ig?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad