GDT: #4 | Flyers at Kraken | Thursday, October 7, 2024 | 10:00 PM Helltime | NBCSP, KONG | Sheri Memorial GDT

YamCork

Dec 11, 2017
Australia
She collapsed Saturday from asthma / pneumonia

A second ambulance was needed, which I thought was strange. Note I was at the store when it happened. Mom told me what husband told her.

So after about 10 minutes the ambulance got oxygen and to hospital.

Her vitals were good but her top brain was no good. Bottom brain was functioning but not top.

Yesterday it got worse the test revealed brain dead and the husband signed the ok to turn the ventilator off.

She’s going be cremated.

It’s been a total mind job. RIP Sheri

Man, that's awful.

Wishing you and your family strength and peace during this time of grief.

39 is way too young. RIP Sheri.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018

A second ambulance was needed, which I thought was strange. Note I was at the store when it happened. Mom told me what husband told her.

Her vitals were good but her top brain was no good. Bottom brain was functioning but not top.

Yesterday it got worse the test revealed brain dead and the husband signed the ok to turn the ventilator off.

She’s going be cremated.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Lou.

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008

She’s going be cremated.

Very sorry for your loss, Lou.

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

She’s going be cremated.

Sorry to hear about Sheri. That is just tragic

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008

She’s going be cremated.

Sorry for your loss Lou ❤️

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Calling up your best/most ready LD defensemen for a road trip when an injury occurs on the Flyers left D side just to play an expired old veteran RD who is barely worth a draft pick over the prospect (on the wrong side) is some absolute braindead coaching shit.

Period.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

She’s going be cremated.

My heart is broken for you and your family, Lou, particularly for your BIL who had to make arguably the most difficult decision we face in life. I pray for comfort with you all in your time of grieving.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland

She’s going be cremated.

Terrible loss, Here is sympathy for you and your family.

If it is any consolation: Cutter was benched twice for being a lazy SOB.......

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
They've had EJ on the left side replacing Seeler.
Tippett has played with Frost on a regular basis.
EJ on left side, dumb, Andre can't be worse and moves the puck 1000 times better !

Tippet looks awful with those 2, put Farabee or Forester with them. Tippet individual style don't fit with them.

Reactions: BiggE

Goggles

Dec 20, 2022
Heard a rumour that Fedotov was starting tonight because they want Ersson fresh for the Saturday home opener. Having one day (Friday) to fly from Seattle to Philadelphia and play on Saturday. So would you say a 7-6 game? Not sure who would be the winner tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad