4-7: Botterill Presser Live

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
I had just edited my post as you replied. I'm truly sorry that I prefer to know the facts. I won't do it to you again.

Todd McLellan reportedly 'leading candidate' to become Sabres' coach
A source told The Buffalo News the Sabres reached out to three-time Stanley Cup winning coach Joel Quenneville but learned Quenneville already was on the verge of accepting an offer from the Florida Panthers. He was introduced as the team's coach during a press conference Monday.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Todd McLellan reportedly 'leading candidate' to become Sabres' coach
A source told The Buffalo News the Sabres reached out to three-time Stanley Cup winning coach Joel Quenneville but learned Quenneville already was on the verge of accepting an offer from the Florida Panthers. He was introduced as the team's coach during a press conference Monday.
I hope they ask JB during the presser if the rumor they asked Q about a job earlier this year, and he turned it down is true. It kinda boggles my mind that if JB didn't talk to TP about firing Phil until Sunday, that he was out recruiting coaches, anyways. It just doesn't all add up, in my mind.

OneBuffalo

Feb 7, 2015
Davis-Monthan AFB AZ
How would they fit all those contracts? I'm talking after Dahlin's entry level deal.

Yes he could have made it work short-term. I wish he went that route. I don't know why he felt O'Reilly had to be moved as soon as possible, especially if the return wasn't great.

Sorry I’m late to the chat. I’m currently deployed to Iraq. Someone already did that scenario. With all those players, they would have likely finished with 98 points, and they would have been approx $700k under the cap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad