GDT: 4/5/14 - 7:00PM EDT - Dallas VS Tampa Bay

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
3-3 tie in MTL. Just when we thought the night couldn't get worse.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
****ing embarrassing effort aside from that second period. There really aren't any players that have played well tonight. We're not going to win a game in the playoffs if we play like this. Dallas has played like a desperate team trying to make the playoffs and we have played like we don't give a ****.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Ugliest game of the year candidate? I know there are several candidates.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
This board gets pathetic after a few bad games. A nice reminder that the Lightning fanbase isn't above anyone else.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I know our D sucks. I founded "D Corpse".

Hedman has not been good for a while now, and anyone still using the top 10 defender argument this season is delusional. We should expect our "Number 1 Dman" to perform night in and night out, and Hedman isn't doing that.

This, Roberts logic is flawed considering Hedman probably looks better to us because he IS that much better than those around him, he still makes way too many mistakes though, and they aren't small ones either.

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
I can deal with another year of Malone at least he's somewhat usefulI can't deal with another year of Purcells ****. Will be Infuriated if he's on the team next year.

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
That was a bad game. Cooper isn't stupid. Bish needs some rest.

Congrats to Sustr for his 1st NHL goal. That was one of the few bright spots tonight...

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
This board gets pathetic after a few bad games. A nice reminder that the Lightning fanbase isn't above anyone else.

Is this not a place to voice your displeasure with the team? Hard to find something to be happy about in this game, so obviously things are not going to be so cheerful. No one is saying blow the team up.

Especially when all the player interviews the other night said they needed to step up the intensity, and a game like last game should never happen again.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
That was a bad game. Cooper isn't stupid. Bish needs some rest.

Congrats to Sustr for his 1st NHL goal. That was one of the few bright spots tonight...

I dunno, it's been pretty obvious for weeks now...

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
0-4 on PP. When it's bad it's really bad.

Bishop needs to hit the bench.

Someone pull a Tonya Harding on Purcell's knee already.

D-men look LOST.

Gudas hit wasn't a match penalty. No way that's a suspension.

Stamkos worst passing clinic ever.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

I can understand the board tried to lighten it up myself when how I can:)

We are simply not as good as when we play our best game and not as bad as when play our worst games.

Our defense is bad is a mish mash mixup unit at best lol.

We have a true number one we dont have even remotely a number two. We can wait on the kids but really could use a better more physical 3-4 and could use upgrades or wait on kids for 5-6.

We have plenty of 7-8 guys:) Some cause of age time in NHL.

All year we struggle against teams that can score dallas can flat out score. They have played very well for a long time. Benn looks like lemieux against us in the games he played lol.

We are going to be better but anything we do besides getting beyond the first round is HUGE with an injured bishop not carrying us on his back.

He was flat out the MVP this year. We will be better in the future:)

I get the high expectations but we just aint there. Certain teams with healthy unbelievable bishop? We could have been dangerous. With this bishop? We can beat montreal cause they struggle to score. Anyone else? Well figure we will get beat by boston maybe detroit pittsburgh etc.

Is ok just got to face reality and hope for some good changes this offseason to speed up the process and get us a couple of pieces on D.

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Anders, you should have been at the game instead of here. It sounded like the fans there were much more supportive of that effort tonight.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It was just a perfect storm of bad games. A lot of guys had their worst game of the season tonight. Teddy Purcell had his worst game of the year tonight (probably). That alone is impossible for a team of mere mortals to overcome.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
thanks for the laugh dfc can always count on you.

I am not too down myself I figured we would struggle coming in cause is some tough games against desperate teams:)

Is all good to me we are learning and will take time:)

Now why is stevie not at the ceremony? What is going on with that?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
18 - 91 - 9 > 18 - 51 - 24? Discuss.

Anything > 16? True.

Cooper lost this game with awful line combinations besides 18 - 91 - 9 but then going right back to awful line combinations right after we get back in the game.

Should of kept the Palat/Flip/Cally line intact. They are very good together. That line even scored a goal last game. Cally and Flip had some good plays tonight, but you can tell the line was not as good without Palat. Cally and Flip just did not spark like they usually do, but where both excellent on the PK tonight. You have 3 two-way forwards on that line that can score goals, so it's a strong line offensively and defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad