tONIGHT.gif
1682903865922.gif

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Note to Brandon Montour: don’t (hit the) post

Yeah oilers will go like 1 for 17 on the PP and ESPN/Mess/Subb/Levy will be like “we told you the EDM powerplay is lethal!”
me last series when it was how the rangers pk was sooooooooooooo good and no mention of the panthers pk completely shutting the door
tweet.0.gif

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Let’s just survive the first period we know the best fans in the universe might be of some help. Play our game, play tough and Play Panther hockey.
Oh and I forgot the loudest fans in the universe….Edmonton fans ya gotta love em.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO PANTHERS !

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
London, UK
I'm happy that Barkov should be back but I'm still bloody pissed off about the hit to the point where I really want us to sweep those shitheads and make them watch us raise the cup in their own barn. However, my head is saying that we'll probably lose this one given home ice and desperation on their side. So my main hope is that we get through this playing our game and without more injuries. And then then go on to win game 4 for the split, and lift the cup at home in game 5.

Still, it would be so so sweet if we won this game - oh to savour those delicious howls of consternation... GO CATS!

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I'm happy that Barkov should be back but I'm still bloody pissed off about the hit to the point where I really want us to sweep those shitheads and make them watch us raise the cup in their own barn. However, my head is saying that we'll probably lose this one given home ice and desperation on their side. So my main hope is that we get through this playing our game and without more injuries. And then then go on to win game 4 for the split, and lift the cup at home in game 5.

Still, it would be so so sweet if we won this game - oh to savour those delicious howls of consternation... GO CATS!
I don’t think there is anything that shows we probably lose. We are favored on the money line once again and we play great on the road. Not in love with the time differences being essentially out west due north.

Reactions: scholl

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
London, UK
I don’t think there is anything that shows we probably lose. We are favored on the money line once again and we play great on the road. Not in love with the time differences being essentially out west due north.
I hope you're right - we have been a great road team. I just don't think we'll be able to shut down McDavid and Draisalt as completely: we had puck luck the last couple of games, and they'll have last change and will be playing desperation hockey.

However, we are clicking right now, the team is pissed off after the last game, and we tend to play better ticked off so... Also, with the possible exception of Barkov, I think they're a lot more tired and banged up than we are at the moment.

Reactions: I am not exposed

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
I hope you're right - we have been a great road team. I just don't think we'll be able to shut down McDavid and Draisalt as completely: we had puck luck the last couple of games, and they'll have last change and will be playing desperation hockey. However, we are clicking right now, the team is pissed off after the last game, and we tend to play better ticked off so...

Drai and McDavid is not winning them games on their own, not against us, They had 0 high danger chances 5 v 5 last game(the team as a whole), we controlled that from start to finish, so we have basically dominated 4 out of 6 periods this series.

Im not worried, 1 should be very possible to grab from these 2 in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad