-2 chicken thighs, frozen
-6 cups chicken broth
-Trade Joe's Green Goddess seasoning
-Garlic powder
-Paprika
-White pepper
-Salt
-Sugar

Thrown in the slow cooker on high for an hour (I'd skip this step if I'd bothered to defrost the chicken first), then on low for 2-3 hours.

If we lose, I shall bury my slow cooker in Matthew Tkachuk's back yard.

Reactions: Peacefool

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Chicken for the salad recipe:

-2 chicken thighs, frozen
-6 cups chicken broth
-Trade Joe's Green Goddess seasoning
-Garlic powder
-Paprika
-White pepper
-Salt
-Sugar

Thrown in the slow cooker on high for an hour (I'd skip this step if I'd bothered to defrost the chicken first), then on low for 2-3 hours.

If we lose, I shall bury my slow cooker in Matthew Tkachuk's back yard.
I also hope that our Bagel guy will eat at least 3 bagels before the game,cmon man, everyone are making soma sacrifices!1

Reactions: Summer Rose

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Still time for an announcement, but you'd think there would've been one by now. I was thinking that since yesterday was Sunday that one would come out this morning.

Montour is a repeat offender (literally). Go back to 2021 and the spear-job on Fat Pat. Oh... and the high stick by Weegar on Joseph. You can swap that out with Mikkola's bullshit at the buzzer this go around

f*** 'em! If we're going out - go out like lions and not lambs

I plead to the Lords of speed metal that we may attack with the grace of these sweet ass solos by Marty and Jason.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Miscommunication... my husband had the Instant Pot set up for chicken tonight. So, it's a sign from the stars... there will be chicken for a game 6 salad and rice dinner at my house! Another sign... he bought three hearts of romaine lettuce. We used one of them for game 4 and are using one for tonight... which means there will be one for a game 6 on Wednesday!

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Salad and rice for dinner again. It worked last game.

I'm sticking with routine of watching left side of the couch, Kucherov jersey, puppy named Bagel in my lap.

bagel-score.jpg

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Jeannot better use his fist and body to send a message to montour and the panthers. If he is scared to fight then do it a panthers star that to asnwer for his cheapshots to the back of head will be handled by him since the dpos won't do their job to a repeat offender. If he dosnt then he was a complete waste of assets and cap space. If we are winning wait until the final minute call him to drop them and if not grab a panthers star and get to work. Cross checks to the back the head will not be tolerated.

Last edited:

Tim Smith

Jun 24, 2021
Jeannot better use his fist and body to send a message to montour and if he is scared do it a panthers star that cheapshots to the back of head will be handled by him since the dpos won't do their job to a repeat offender. If he dosnt then he was a complete waste of assets and cap space. If we are winning wait until the final minute call him to drop them and if not grab a panthers star and get to work. Cross checks to the back the head will not be tolerated.
we already know he was a complete waste of draft picks

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Apparently according to DPS they are well tolerated.
So does that mean the league has given the green light to tune up Tkachuk or Barkovs neck? It was such a dangerous play on a defenseless player by a repeat offender. Yet nothing happened. So if we don't respond we are telling the Panthers and the rest of the league cross our stars heads every play.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Big game tonight. I want to see a full effort from the puck drop and for the team not to let up.

Let's go Lightning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,757.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Las Palmas vs Real Betis