GDT: 4/18: ADSF Game 1: Hunting Edition: Boston Bruins vs. Detroit Red Wings 7:30 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 96824

Lucic has been super whiny this year. I hate it. Hate it so much.

I love the guy. He's a monster, I love everything about his play. But jesus..

Aug 3, 2010
ibdHqn7wpx9hyD.gif

Unacceptable in any circumstance, really, let alone a 0-0 game.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
The excuse is guys are out with the flu, and a group is prob playing through it. Plus, guys are playing tight with new people.

It is what it is.

I've seen plenty of good things for the series.

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
The refs will look at what Looch did in between periods. Expect a make up call for missing that chicken **** play by Looch

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Is she feeling any better?

She's a fighter, so it's hard to gauge. Doc said negative on strep, flu, and ear infection. Just seems like a fever she will need to sweat out for another day or two. She had a rough night last night as well. Luckily, they gave us an rx for some Penicillin in the event she starts pulling on her ears. I have the next syringe of Advil at the ready as soon as she stands up again. She's just been moaning and groaning for the last few hours, with periods of screaming. Poor babe :(

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Bye bye Tampa soon.No way they taking 4 of 5 with 3 in Montreal blahhbhhhh add to that habs power play after power play its over

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Stupid play, Looch. No matter how frustrated you are.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
Playoffs are a war, I don't have an issue with what Looch did.

How often does things like that happen against the B's? Enough imo.

Plus I love other fans getting their panties in a wad.

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
A lot of people here were defending his lousy play with the "playoff excuse" Now the games really matter, so where is this Wonder Boy? He stinks. Plain and simple. He's a slow, weak third liner. Not exactly the product that was advertised at the time of his acquisition.

Just wanted to say that I agree. Meanwhile, his counterpart is lighting it up and delivering. That being said, it's game one, and maybe we should wait until it's over and let the stats do the talking. Who knows, maybe he gets a hat trick this period?

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I say good for Lucic. Everyone here being pretentious and worried about how we appear to others!? We're the big bad Bruins! Here I am cheering our big hits hoping we even the odds a bit with our injuries and flu casualties. ... no injuries of course, just bruises :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad