Value of: 3rd line C

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Derek Ryan's rights or Victor Rask are on the table for Carolina.

Derek Ryan is not strong defensively but can chip in on offense.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Berglund (would have to waive NTC) or Sobotka would be available for a pick.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
You could likely get Vlad Namestnikov from the Rangers for a 2nd, although I hope you have a winger that can do most of the driving on that line.

I'm sure there will also be possibilities in FA. 3C shouldn't be a position that's too hard to fill.
Vlad is worth a mid-late 1st and a decent prospect cmon now

WhoTagz

Jan 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
Is there any team that has an extra #3 C that could be traded for a 2nd Rd pick from Philly?

Couturier and Patrick are the top 2 centres entering next year, and Laughton as the #4 C works.

Filppula needs to be replaced and and acquiring that #3 C allows Frost another development year in Jr and Vorobyev in AHL.

Anyone come to mind?

Namestikov, David Desharnais, Peter holland

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
Nash and Ryan really seem to fit what Philly would go after. And at their age and cost, could be an option. Thank you.
I think with the seasons they had they are bound to get a 3-4 year deal at a decent cap hit from a desperate party. They both had seasons well above their previous statistics. I think they are dangerous contracts. But, someone will do it.

north49er

Dec 20, 2017
Is there any team that has an extra #3 C that could be traded for a 2nd Rd pick from Philly?

Couturier and Patrick are the top 2 centres entering next year, and Laughton as the #4 C works.

Filppula needs to be replaced and and acquiring that #3 C allows Frost another development year in Jr and Vorobyev in AHL.

Anyone come to mind?

kij

Jan 31, 2016
I thought Laughton was on track to become a top-6 center not a 4C. Did his development really stall out that bad?

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I thought Laughton was on track to become a top-6 center not a 4C. Did his development really stall out that bad?
The concussion set him back....but he was always seen as a #3 type C. Most think he will end up at LW at some point or be caught in a numbers game. Some Flyers fans would like him to get that chance as the #3 C, but Hak won't do that. Hell he just got benched last game for no reason so Hak could run with Flip and Lehtera as the bottom 2 centres.

Reactions: Starat327

Bdinella

Mar 17, 2018
How about AA from Detroit? Philly needs this 3C to be speedy and play the PK. Or go big with Detroit and pay a lot to get Larkin

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver

Anyone come to mind?
Sutter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad