GDT: #38 – Sabres at Maple Leafs – Fri Dec 27 – 7:30 PM EST – MSG-B, TSN-HD – WGR-550

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
He has one of the worst Corsi's on the team and Moulson has been much more effective since being moved away from. Amazing what happens when someone other than Cody gets to play with the top wingers.

Ennis has played his best hockey in 2 seasons since being moved into that spot. His play has done more for Zemgus and M&M that I would have expected prior to the switch.

Paxon

202? Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
While Ennis has been playing very well, there's no doubt in my mind that Girgensons is the biggest difference for the top line right now, not Ennis for Hodgson. He's generating the play on almost every quality possession that line has.

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
I'm serious with this prediction.

We are up 1 or 2 with a minute left. Scott is out here, and the Leaf net is empty.

He pops his second and ALL HELL breaks loose on the ice. Scott and Teddy get suspended for no reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad