GDT: # 36 - Devils at Penguins - 7:00 PM - Devil in Jersey City

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I only get excited for a few penguins match ups lately, but this is one of them.
Going into this game is one thing, but going in to this game on a two game 10 goal slide should make for an interesting match up.
Unless the Sullivan lead team fail to impress.... wouldn't be a shocker.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

Really hate that Ty Smith is getting his first appearance against his old team in this circumstance.

1672420229660.png

Last edited:

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I only get excited for a few penguins match ups lately, but this is one of them.
Going into this game is one thing, but going in to this game on a two game 10 goal slide should make for an interesting match up.
Unless the Sullivan lead team fail to impress.... wouldn't be a shocker.
I don't get excited for any matchups lately. This team looks like dog shit.

The Devils have been struggling lately too but don't be fooled. They've put up great underlying numbers in most of those games. Our best hope tonight is that their goaltending continues to implode. Sure as hell doubt we control play.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This is a loss anyway, with or without Letang, but it’s too bad we have 2 D missing so that Dumo can’t be scratched lol

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I don't get excited for any matchups lately. This team looks like dog shit.

The Devils have been struggling lately too but don't be fooled. They've put up great underlying numbers in most of those games. Our best hope tonight is that their goaltending continues to implode. Sure as hell doubt we control play.

Yeah, I think this is the perfect recipe for a huge Devils win. Could easily see them putting up 7-8 goals against this defense. Especially since Sullivan's going to ice Dumoulin - Rutta like 25+ minutes.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Too bad Marino is out - Pixie’s unbiased opinions of Marino would have been great to read. Oh well, I can’t watch it anyways.

Go pens

It only took half of the dmen to get injured for Sullitall to try Smith.

• Haha
Reactions: Kristopher Letang

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Lot of negative outlooks for tonight...
I expect them to lose and look embarrassing, but watch them eek out a win.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Devils are fun to watch at least. Jack Hughes, Auston Matthews, Jack Eichel, Tage Thompson is center depth that could finally win us a medal if we ever get to see them do it.
As long as you’re content with medaling, I agree. Lol.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Even w barely six D, I’d rather not see Dumo play against the Devils lol…just go Petts-Rutta and POJ-Friedman and double shift rotating Ds from that group to play w Smith lol

anyway, I’m not watching and I don’t care…I’m basking in the warm desert sun in Palm Springs, gonna have some cocktails and lay by my friend’s pool…don’t feel bad for me or anything lol

Reactions: Gurglesons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad