GDT: #36 - 01/03/15 | Buffalo Sabres @ New York Rangers | 7:00 - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
The devils must have thought they finally had a better night than NY. "We're up 5-1 guys! this night is ours!....what? The rangers scored 6? god damnit"

Algernop Kreider

Ant strength
Mar 9, 2014
New York
But HF says the Rangers have very few prospects.

Well, they couldn't possibly have any of those without any top 5 picks. Nevermind the fact that on the roster tonight they have 6th rounders Hagelin and Fast, 7th rounder Hank and UDFA's Girardi and Zucc.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Brad May doing the Sabres intermission report. If the Sabres didn't hit all those posts in the second, they'd be right back in this game! He's wearing a bow tie and sports coat that would look better as a tablecloth.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
Quick! Someone better get over to Trilobyte and check on him! At this rate he will catch alcohol poisoning :laugh:

Since I was young, I made a rule that I never watch a Rangers game alone.
The mantra is "friends don't let (Rangers fan) friends watch alone". Saved my life many times....ha ha
only half kidding

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Since I was young, I made a rule that I never watch a Rangers game alone.
The mantra is "friends don't let (Rangers fan) friends watch alone". Saved my life many times....ha ha
only half kidding

Very wise life decision :laugh:

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Good to see that 6th goal. I don't even for ONE MINUTE want them to chill. Going for the juglar, that persistent offensive pressure is what you have to do in games like this. I mean.....what better "practice" can you get? The Pens for years have done that against the weaker sisters. Padding their stats and continually getting their egos fed. Breeds winning and pounding their chests. Confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad