GDT: #36 - 01/03/15 | Buffalo Sabres @ New York Rangers | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
That's gonna leave a badass scar though.

He already has one from when he played for us and the skate sliced his rib cage.

mdz1.jpg

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
I see where you're getting at. But if you look at the stats and if you consider how even the game was 5-on-5, I don't think you should expect too much.

Welcome young Padawan! Also, reason and logic has no home here :laugh:

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Rinne letting in 6 goals! Imagine if Hank would have let in 6, the internet would break...

I think it has a lot to do with looks, at least subconsciously. Lundqvist is Lundqvist, widely considered to be a very attractive, well dressed man. Rinne looks like a teenager who just burped up chili on a blind date... he therefore does not get held to the same divine status as Henrik, no matter how talented he may be.

stenis22

Jan 13, 2013
Right now on the Swedish broadcast, some sort of problem with msg I hear everything that's being said during commercials!

Haha they are talking **** about torts, saying this kind of hockey wasn't allowed under him

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
I think it has a lot to do with looks, at least subconsciously. Lundqvist is Lundqvist, widely considered to be a very attractive, well dressed man. Rinne looks like a teenager who just burped up chili on a blind date... he therefore does not get held to the same divine status as Henrik, no matter how talented he may be.

Pekka Rinne also plays for the Nashville Predators.

Quite different when you play in New York City.

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
Real simple.

If Kreider didn't score, it's a 5-on-3.

Since Kreider scored, you can't negate two penalties (one delayed, one in box).

The Rangers scored a 5-on-4 advantage. The goal negated the advantage, and the hook right before the goal created a new one.

NHL 94 on SNES negated the delayed call on PPG's. Not the rule.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
Right now on the Swedish broadcast, some sort of problem with msg I hear everything that's being said during commercials!

Haha they are talking **** about torts, saying this kind of hockey wasn't allowed under him

That's amazing. Sounds like some truth spilling out.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global

I laughed so hard at this, well played :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad