GDT: #36 – Sabres at Bruins – Sat Dec 21 – 7:00 PM EST – MSG-B – WGR-550

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Myers beat the crap outta that guy, probably broke his hand and wont be back till april

On closer inspection Bergeron tags Myers's chin a little, then turtles as Myers fails to land anything solid.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
NESN poll; whats your favorite hockey movie

Mighty Ducks 5%
Mighty Ducks 2 3% (these people should be shot)
Miracle 52%
Slap Shot 40%

I vote Goon

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Myers didnt land one good punch yet was tossing Bergeron around with one arm. Hopefully Myers harnesses that power in a more destructive way.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Zemgus seems to be poking the bear. I don't know what his offensive ceiling is going to be but I am pretty confident he will be a top 6 forward, he gets it.

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
Nolan has really brought respect back to this team, before him we were a laughing stock, but we actually look like a competent team now.

Thank you Nolan, just don't make us too good ;) :laugh:

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
I'm not sure, but on the NESN feed, I think Edwards said something like "as clean as they come" right after Boychuk checked Porter into the boards. I think he was describing Boychuk. :laugh:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Myers didnt land one good punch yet was tossing Bergeron around with one arm. Hopefully Myers harnesses that power in a more destructive way.

Agreed. Go talk to Scott about how to lock a guy out with the reach and THEN throw bombs. It was nice to see him go though, especially after the quality two-hander Bergeron gave him in the legs.

It's also telling just how hard it was for the Sabres to clear the zone after he went to the box.

And in other news, when did Looch become such a big wussy? Did someone eat his poutine?

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Zemgus seems to be poking the bear. I don't know what his offensive ceiling is going to be but I am pretty confident he will be a top 6 forward, he gets it.

On a shallow team, I agree.

On a deep team, he's a bottom 6 guy.

Time will tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad