GDT: #35|Pens vs. Isles|Mar, 27 - 2021|7:00PM EST|PPG| Big Z Takes on New York

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I think they think what he adds in transition and offensively outweighs his issues, or at least they do to a degree that in their mind exceeds the cost/benefit considerations with POJ or Friedman.

I'm not talking about a permanent HS, but he's looked awful today, like he's not really in the game.

Reactions: KIRK

PhilThrillPill

Jun 4, 2016
Toronto
I think they think what he adds in transition and offensively outweighs his issues, or at least they do to a degree that in their mind exceeds the cost/benefit considerations with POJ or Friedman.
The glimpse we got from Friedman, he had some promise. Still cannot stand Petts's game and would get rid of him before Matheson.

Reactions: KIRK and BillyOcean

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
LOL, assuming everyone is healthy suddenly. How would you build the lineup?

Edit: It's the intermission and I am a bit Passover drunk - entertain me.

Chag Sameach!

I really have no idea, lots of tough decisions there. I'd imagine it'd be the usual but just roll Scev - GOAT - Lafferty as the 4th?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Had my first White Castle burger on Long Island. It was sooooooo good. Obviously I was hammered.

There was a white castle like 3 minutes away where I lived at OSU. I never went. i couldn't imagine it being good.

Also... in-n-out or whatever it is is sooooooooooo f***ing overrated. Okay burger... but shake shack was better.

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
second and third should keep up in the third, they've been really good, support and backcheck, limit the opportunity, clog the shit out of NZ

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Big Z looks amazing his first game and Sully rewards him with not even 5 minutes of ice time.

It should be hard to criticise the coach when 5-1 up after two while missing half our top6 and half our bottom 6.
I would also like to see Z and Angello more, but its an important W to get, it is Z’s first NHL game at C, against a deep team, and they have all rookies on that line.

I’m sure if Pens come though the opening of the third alright, they will get more shifts.

Back to the start, you cannot bitch about coaching with what the team has done in this one.

Reactions: Hockeygod66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad